CISM certification is one of the most widely recognized credentials for a professional in the areas of Information Security governance, management and sustenance. Being a CISM certified professional not only showcases your technology prowess but also ascertains profound knowledge in managing technology as well as project management.
Businesses today are in search of expert CISM professionals that possess the knowledge and expertise to help them identify critical issues and customize practices to support trust in and value from information systems by means of the effective incident and risk management.
This training aims to cover all the 4 domains of CISM as below –
- Information Security Governance
- Information Risk Management
- Information Security Program Development & Management
- Information Security Incident Management
- Trainers certified for CISA, CISM, CRISC and other relevant certifications.
- Competent & experienced trainers with domain knowledge.
- Global exposure of auditing & training across different industry verticals.
- Average experience of at least 100 training programs delivery.
- Updated with current industry developments & technologies.
- 24 Hours of trainer-enabled delivery.
- Training slides covering CISM domains and case studies.
- Mock test papers with answer keys
- 150 questions coverage in mock tests during the training.
- Training Certificate
- Complete Clarity on CISM fundamentals.
- Valuable inputs about CISM Certification.
- Interaction-based learning.
- Enhanced competence in all 4 CISM domains.
- CISA/CISM/CRISC certified trainer.
- Detailed understanding of all CISM domains.
- Maximum interaction from delegates during the training.
- Emphasis on relating the training topic with real-time situations.
- Pre & post-evaluation for each delegate.