CRISC certification is one of the most widely recognized credentials for a professional in the areas of enterprise risk management for IT professionals across the globe. Being a CRISC certified professional not only showcases your prowess in managing enterprise risk but also ascertains profound knowledge in the design and implementation of risk-based information security controls across an organization.
Businesses today are in search of expert CRISC professionals that possess the knowledge and expertise to help them identify critical issues and ensure robust enterprise risk management with a focus on value addition.
This training aims to cover all the 5 domains of CRISC as below –
- IT Risk Identification
- IT Risk Assessment
- Risk Response & Mitigation
- Risk & Control Monitoring & Reporting
- Trainers certified for CISA, CISM, CRISC and other relevant certifications.
- Competent & experienced trainers with domain knowledge.
- Global exposure of auditing & training across different industry verticals.
- Average experience of at least 100 training programs delivery.
- Updated with current industry developments & technologies.
- 32 Hours of trainer-enabled delivery.
- Training slides covering CRISC domains and case studies.
- Mock test papers with answer keys
- 150 questions coverage in mock tests during the training.
- Training Certificate
- Complete Clarity on CRISC fundamentals.
- Valuable inputs about CRISC Certification.
- Interaction based learning.
- Enhanced competence in all 4 CRISC domains.
- CISA/CRISC/ISO27001 certified trainer.
- Detailed understanding of all CRISC domains.
- Maximum interaction from delegates during the training.
- Emphasis on relating the training topic with real-time situations.
- Pre & post-evaluation for each delegate.
- Terms & Definitions in ISO9001
- Clauses & Principles in ISO9001
- Auditing Principles & Skills
- Non-conformity Reporting